Festival of Lights Parade
This year's theme is "The Magic of Lights".
Important Guidelines/Policies to Know and Follow
· CHAIRS must be SECURED and Supports used for riders’ safety.
· NOTHING may be thrown into the crowd or distributed along parade route. This is a safety issue.
· No HANDBILLS, COUPONS, FLYERS, OR WRITTEN MATERIALS of any kind may be distributed along the parade route or during the parade. This is a safety and clean-up issue.
· Floats/Entries may NOT have SANTA or MRS. CLAUS on or used in their floats/entries. Santa & Mrs. Claus are already in the parade.
· All animal entries (Horses, Llamas, Dogs…) are responsible for their own clean-up. Call the Chamber at 885-5616 for suggestions and/or locations for supplies or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· All floats/entries with generators or mechanical devices using fuel are REQUIRED to have a fire extinguisher. Recommended 5lb 2A10BC. This is a safety issue.
· Each entry must have at least two walkers with flashlights as safety guards. This is a safety issue.
· All Entries must be lit.
Those floats/entries that do not adhere to the guidelines/policies may be barred from participation in this and/or next year’s parade