If you wish to register as both a Sponsor and a Parade Entry, you must click "Register Now". After submitting sponsorship, return to "Register Now" button, then enter your Parade Entry.
Note: Sponsorships do not include a Parade Entry so make sure you have registered separately for Parade Entry. Thank you.
Parade will start at 5:30 PM
RAIN OR SHINE!!
Theme: Christmas in Auburn!
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES/POLICIES TO KNOW AND FOLLOW
· CHAIRS must be SECURED and Supports used for riders? safety.
· Throwing anything from a parade float is against California law
NOTHING may be thrown into the crowd or distributed along parade route. This is a safety issue.
· No HANDBILLS, COUPONS, FLYERS, OR WRITTEN MATERIALS of any kind may be distributed along the parade route or during the parade. This is a safety and clean-up issue.
· Floats/Entries may NOT have SANTA or MRS. CLAUS on or used in their floats/entries.
Santa & Mrs. Claus are already in the parade. Floats are limited to 13 feet high and 12 feet wide.
· All animal entries (Horses, Llamas, Dogs) are responsible for their own clean-up. Call the Chamber at 885-5616 for suggestions and/or locations for supplies or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Having a fire extinguisher is California law
All floats/entries with generators or mechanical devices using fuel are REQUIRED to have a fire extinguisher. Recommended 5lb 2A10BC. This is a safety issue.
· Each entry must have at least two walkers with flashlights as safety guards. This is a safety issue.
Please drive slowly and watch for spectators for the entire length of the parade, including the end location in the parking lot. Unsafe actions (example: wheelies by motorcycles) by any vehicles including jeeps and funny cars are strictly prohibited.
· All Entries must be lit.
Those floats/entries that do not adhere to the guidelines/policies may be barred from participation in this and/or next year's parade