Serving Auburn's Professionals & Entrepreneurs Since 1906
- Sun, Sep 24Railhead ParkSep 24, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMRailhead Park, 175 Pacific Ave, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
- Wed, Oct 04Max's Restaurant & BarOct 04, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMMax's Restaurant & Bar, 110 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
- Thu, Oct 12Auburn Chamber of CommerceOct 12, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AMAuburn Chamber of Commerce, 1103 High St, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
- Thu, Oct 19The California Welcome CenterOct 19, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMThe California Welcome Center, 1103 High St, Auburn, CA 95603, USAOct 19, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMThe California Welcome Center, 1103 High St, Auburn, CA 95603, USAJoin the Auburn Chamber of Commerce and The California Welcome Center for a FREE evening of networking with other business professionals. Bring a raffle prize and have an opportunity to talk about your business in front of the group.
- Wed, Nov 01Max's Restaurant & BarNov 01, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMMax's Restaurant & Bar, 110 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
Why Join The Auburn Chamber?
Since 1906, the mission of the Auburn Chamber of Commerce has been to support Gold Rush Prosperity, Business Opportunity and Community in beautiful Auburn, California. The Chamber Board, staff and volunteers work proactively to provide bottom-line benefits for our members in this profitable partnership.
The benefits of being a member is a long list but here are some of the highlights:
The opportunity to connect with business and community leaders in the greater Auburn, CA area on a regular basis through monthly mixers, weekly ribbon cuttings, fundraisers, and power lunches.
Let the community know who you are, where you are located, and what services and/or products you provide through having the Chamber Ambassadors visit your location, or you can come to us if you do not have a location, and perform a ribbon cutting ceremony. This is a great way to get the word out! Learn more here.
Increase your visibility through membership directory listings, regular e-Blasts, and event sponsorship opportunities.
Gain instant credibility in the eyes of the community.
Member only resources and discounts.
Business development opportunities through Leadership Auburn and regularly held seminars on everything from social media marketing to accounting practices.
Hear From Our Members
My wife, Nancie, and I owned Nancie’s Records for over 30 years and we have remained Auburn Chamber members for the last 44 years. We remain involved as an Ambassador, attending many Chamber functions and the Festival of Lights Parade because we love our little town and wish to give back to the Auburn Chamber for all we have received over these many years.
- Bill Radakovitz, Past Auburn Chamber President