Serving Auburn's Professionals & Entrepreneurs Since 1906
- Fri, Oct 27Order Your Compliance Posters TODAYOct 27, 10:33 AM – Dec 07, 4:33 PMOrder Your Compliance Posters TODAY
- Sat, Dec 02AuburnDec 02, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMAuburn, Auburn, CA, USADec 02, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMAuburn, Auburn, CA, USAVoted as Auburn's Best of the Best Event for 2023, join us for this AMAZING event! Before we could even get the website up we received a dozen entries... this parade is DEFINTELY going to sell out fast this year! Full details and sign up at https://www.auburnchamber.net/festival-of-lights
- Wed, Dec 06Max's Restaurant & BarDec 06, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMMax's Restaurant & Bar, 110 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603, USADec 06, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMMax's Restaurant & Bar, 110 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603, USAJoin us at our Max's Restaurant for some good food and wonderful people to network with! Hear from Richard Hall of Bottomline Lawyers about the Corporate Transparency Act that goes into affect 1/1/24 with big fines attached. We will be in the Restaurant this month not in Holiday Inn.
- Wed, Dec 13Auburn Holiday InnDec 13, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AMAuburn Holiday Inn, 120 Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
- Thu, Dec 14Auburn Recreation DistrictDec 14, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMAuburn Recreation District, 123 Recreation Dr, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
Why Join The Auburn Chamber?
Since 1906, the mission of the Auburn Chamber of Commerce has been to support Gold Rush Prosperity, Business Opportunity and Community in beautiful Auburn, California. The Chamber Board, staff and volunteers work proactively to provide bottom-line benefits for our members in this profitable partnership.
The benefits of being a member is a long list but here are some of the highlights:
The opportunity to connect with business and community leaders in the greater Auburn, CA area on a regular basis through monthly mixers, weekly ribbon cuttings, fundraisers, and power lunches.
Let the community know who you are, where you are located, and what services and/or products you provide through having the Chamber Ambassadors visit your location, or you can come to us if you do not have a location, and perform a ribbon cutting ceremony. This is a great way to get the word out! Learn more here.
Increase your visibility through membership directory listings, regular e-Blasts, and event sponsorship opportunities.
Gain instant credibility in the eyes of the community.
Member only resources and discounts.
Business development opportunities through Leadership Auburn and regularly held seminars on everything from social media marketing to accounting practices.
Hear From Our Members
My wife, Nancie, and I owned Nancie’s Records for over 30 years and we have remained Auburn Chamber members for the last 44 years. We remain involved as an Ambassador, attending many Chamber functions and the Festival of Lights Parade because we love our little town and wish to give back to the Auburn Chamber for all we have received over these many years.
- Bill Radakovitz, Past Auburn Chamber President